We are urgently Hiring for Research Analyst for Mohali Location.
What we expect out of you:
- As a Senior Research Analyst you would be expected to complete a broad variety of research tasks including, but not limited to issue primers, constituency reports, briefing documents, and speech inputs.
- You will be researching and monitoring resources that provide critical information on political issues.
- You will be tasked with reviewing and analyzing media coverage (print and broadcast), public opinion surveys and expert opinions from economists, government representatives and political consultants.
- Following your detailed research, you will be preparing analysis and reports on all the issues assigned to you.
- You will also be generally keeping your seniors in the loop on the latest trends, developments and critical factors, within the political, social and economic sphere.
- On a day-to-day basis your role would comprise researching secondary and primary sources and produce timely and extensive research documents. These could take the final form of manifestos, speech inputs, constituency reports and/or published articles.
- You must possess the initiative to work independently, follow through on all projects and meet strict deadlines while remaining highly detail-oriented.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate(from a reputed institute)
- Well versed with current affairs and keen eye for facts, figures and other vital details.
- Critical thinking.
- Capable of working under pressure.
We are looking for someone who is open to working long hours, sometimes on Sundays and holidays, and once the elections draw closer – all days of the week.