- To manage day to day operations of the accounts department.
- To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner.
- To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts.
- To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports.
- To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed.
- To enforce credit control.
- To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions.
- To allocate cash to different departments / divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Educational Qualification Required: B.Com/M.Com/ CA.
- Minimum Experience Required: 2-3 Years.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations.
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases.
- Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volume of data