We are looking for Creative Graphic Designers with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will work on a variety of products, including websites, Posters, campaign identities, info graphics, social media banners, Product image editing etc. You will be expected to be strong communicators who think creatively, are detail-oriented and are able to meet tight deadlines.
Candidates holding a BFA/MFA in Applied Arts/Painting/Graphics or any equivalent course / degree will be an added advantage.
- Take the design brief to record requirements/needs and present concept/visualization through rough drafts/sketches/drawings and illustrations.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, social media editors, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Present concept visualization drafts through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Work with and use graphic design softwares and equipment.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Take complete responsibility of the assigned project from beginning till marked complete.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, understand and come up with quick and creative ideas with high visual impact.
- Up to date with industry leading softwares and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects and latest design trends.
- Professionalism regarding time, deadlines and team interaction.
- BFA/MFA in Applied Arts or any equivalent course / degree can be an added advantage.
We are specifically looking for creative designers/graphic artists and not UI/web designers.
Please apply with a detailed portfolio.