Political Media Analyst
What we expect out of you:
- To study and analyze daily media ( political and social news ) and generate relevant reports.
- To study past and current media trends and analyze their impact.
- To generate reports and analyse political and non political issues based on in-depth research of data and facts.
- To develop media briefs/logics for candidates/campaigns.
- To document archive news stories for future reference.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate(from a reputed institute).
- Well versed with current affairs and keen eye for facts, figures and other vital details.
- Critical thinking.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Positive and willing to learn/work in a team as well as an individual.
- Experienced in planning, managing and implementation of campaign plan/content.
- Well versed in English, Hindi and Punjabi.
Apply only if:
- You are looking for a creatively challenging atmosphere.
- You are willing to push boundaries of hard work and time doesnt define your motivation.
- You are all for team game.
- You are willing to go that extra mile to bring out the best of your abilities.