As a Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor at Design Boxed, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, or Cameramen and Cinematographers aiding with the creation of assets and capturing of the required footages, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content and Videos that seamlessly integrates with message solutions.
- This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment.
- You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends to digital publishing.
- Create highly engaging animations for a diverse array of media, including smart phones, tablets and the web or any other digital platforms.
- Work with illustrators, designers and concept designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques,contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
Skills and Qualities:
Being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients.
Essential skills :
- Adobe After Effects