We are looking for a highly competent individual to join our social media team as a Twitter Expert. You will be responsible for maintaining the Twitter account of the client by paying special attention to the interaction with the requester. Apart from interaction, you will also pay heed to the requests and problems raised by them. We will expect you to be super responsive while reacting to the request raised by the requester and provide assurance of the request to be met.
- Keep a track of all the requests by assigning a corresponding ticket.
- Maintain the inflow of the requests by creating a data pool.
- Monitor aggressively tweets, retweets, DM’s and threads to check no request or complaint has been left unassigned or unattended.
- Generate reports in context to the request raised as and when needed.
- Guide and resolve the problems of the requester with a detailed explanation of the solution with the use of an empathic and friendly tone in writing.
- Monitor the discussions in relation to the client and step in wherever needed.
- Use relevant hashtags where the queries are generic so common concerns can be under a particular domain.
- Create reports to showcase the status of the request resolved, pending and in-process when needed
Digital Media Specialist
DesignBoxed is looking for a Digital Media Specialist who will be responsible for the creation and management of digital projects for our organization. Your primary role would empower you to organize digital resources for media campaigns and track their progress throughout the journey.
- Develop and implement digital marketing projects and campaigns
- Capture and track public sentiment and interests around the industry or product.
- Design digital marketing campaigns for political and commercial clients.
- Suggest and implement digital strategies by constantly monitoring ROI and KPIs.
- Improve search engine optimization and general discovery of content by target groups.
- Analyze and report on web traffic, analytics, and engagement.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 – 6 years of experience working on the Twitter platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in media design, digital media, or a similar field
- Two or more years experience in a comparable position
- Complete know-how of handling Twitter.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Kannada with attention to grammar and sentence structure.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and flexible with work hours
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Proven content writing experience
- Ability to write for the web, content management and internet research
- Skill appreciation certifications will provide an added advantage
DesignBoxed is looking for a suitable candidate for its Bengaluru office.