As a Media Analyst at Designboxed, you will be responsible for analysing print, digital and electronic media daily to ensure no relevant coverage is missed. He/she must be able to implement a thorough research, including a study of the past and current media trends in order to analyse their impact and prepare crisp and precise reports.
- To analyse daily media – print, digital and electronic – for political and social
news, generating insights from reader and political perspectives
- To study past and current media trends and analyse their impact
- To generate reports after analysis, based on in-depth research of data and
A Media Coordinator will be responsible for analysing various media platforms daily, preparing media write-ups and logical reports and campaign briefs, in addition to establishing connections with media houses and journalists.
- To prepare media write-ups – news articles, PRs and social media writing –
and logical reports
- To build a media network – by establishing a rapport with media houses or
- To develop media briefs/logics for candidates/campaigns and document
archive news stories for future reference
- To plan, manage and implement campaign plan/content
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate/Post Graduate from a reputed institute with good academic record
- A degree in Mass Comm. or Journalism and prior experience in media and
PR is preferred
- Prior experience of 2-7 years in the field
- Competent in media and political structures, intricacies and functioning
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ready to work on a magnanimous scale of campaigns
- Gear up for first hand and real-time experience of working in the political
- Critical thinking skills
- Confident, hard-working with sound analytical and thinking skills, and open to
extended work hours as per work demands.
- Team player, adept at interacting with people and getting the work done.
- Detail-oriented and able to meet stringent deadlines.
- Open to work-related travel, when required, often at short notices
- Positive outlook and are willing to learn/work in a team as well as individually
- Self-motivated to work in a creatively challenging atmosphere
- Willing to push the boundaries of hard work in order to bring out the best of