IT Management – Assets
We are looking for a highly competent individual to join our IT Management team. The selected individual will be responsible for planning and procuring assets along with the implementation of new technologies.
- Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Ensuring the security of data, network access and backup system
- Troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades
- Guide the employees on security matters, data breach and effective management of the security protocols.
- Provide technical support to the employees when required
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Ensure the hardware devices like printer, scanner, plotter, headphones, hard drive are fully functional and accessible all time
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Present reports on the system inventory when needed.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as IT Assets manager
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Microsoft office etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellence in verbal and written communication in English and Kannada
- Flexible with working hours.